Let Kingfisher Motor Trade Insurance help you and your Detailing business. Please do not hesitate to contact them today!
Kingfisher Motor Trade has joined forces with the motor trade team at
Classic Insurance, maintaining Classic’s specialist knowledge of businesses
involved with vehicle detailing, restoration, repair, re-finishing & high value vehicles. This has enabled an extension of Classic's network as part of the wider team of motor trade specialists at Kingfisher motor trade insurance.
What do we do?
We know the motor trade insurance business like no other broker – and that’s why detailers, restorers, refinishers, storage companies and others rely on us for their cover.
We’ve built our policies for traders working with rare and valuable cars. We know exactly what your legal responsibilities are, and we can tailor your cover to the way you do business. It’s something that mainstream insurers don’t always understand.
Our levels of personal service mean we do business very differently. We don’t have call centres or online account management. Instead, you’ll have your dedicated client manager’s phone number and email address. They’ll know you and your business, and they’ll pick up the phone when you need them, at evenings and weekends as well as normal working hours.
Our Motor Trade Insurance Products can provide cover for a range of specific risks including:
- Road Risk cover for vehicles owned by your business or in your custody or control for motor trade purposes
- Combined All Risks Cover, including Premises, Own & Customer Vehicles, Machinery & Plant, Business Interruption, Employers Liability and Public Liability, Defective Workmanship, Money,
- Goods In Transit
- Engineering Breakdown & Inspection
- Personal Accident
- Commercial Legal Expenses
- Directors & Officers Liability (also known as Management Liability)
Kingfisher Motor Trade has partnered with the Professional Valeters & Detailers (PVD) Association to provide a range of exclusive benefits when you take out insurance with the team.
Together with PVD, we aim to protect your business by helping you to manage risks and obtain insurance specifically designed for what you do.
You can focus on delivering high quality work for your clients, while we provide the peace of mind of tailored insurance and in-house claims management. Speak to a representative to find out more about our exclusive offer.
- For PVD Members, Kingfisher will pay for your initial PVD assessment (up to £100) and offer a 5% insurance premium discount if you are then ‘Approved’ by PVD
- For PVD Approved Members, we will offer a 10% reduction on your insurance renewal premium
- For non-members who wish to join PVD, Kingfisher will offer a discount on your assessment and first year membership, reducing the cost from £275 to £200.